Monday 9 July 2012

Challenge 28

Morning Peeps!!
It me, Lou, debuting with my first sketch this morning...Arghhh!!!! so as you can guess I am a little nervous about it as I have never made a sketch before so be gentle with me!! lol!!!

Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate it, resize it and make any type of project you like with it as long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!  Simples!! :)
Challenge 28 - 9 July
Now for this challenge I am very very excited to introduce a new sponsor..the very awesomely talented Krista Smith from Saturated Canary...squeeee :)


and she has generously offered 2 digi's to our challenge 28 winner...squeeeeee!!!!
Here's our cards for some inspiration.... if you want to know more just click on our names!

I have also made a cut file for this challenge so if you have the Make The Cut software for your cutting machine please feel free to use the file to join in with us. Its my first go at making a file that works along to a sketch so I would love to see it used :)


Here's a link to my MTC cutfile.


I hope you enjoy the new challenge and sketch! In the meantime we hope you have fun with the current sketch and look forward to seeing what you create! 

  • Please enter via the blue frog in the link below.
  • There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine.
  • You can use any products.
  • Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post.
  • Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch.
  • Closing date is Sunday 22 July at 12 Noon GMT.
Have fun and good luck!


6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is a fabulous sketch and your cards are stunning. I will definitely be having a go at this one - I love using great sketches!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - cute cards, DT members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, gals!!! Lou, you're nervous about your sketch and I was nervous about following a sketch, because I seldom use one. :) I love your idea of the cutting file to go with the sketch. Very creative! I don't have the right machine for it, but I think it's a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspiration ! The DT cards are gorgeous ! Great sketch Lou, I really enjoyed making my card ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and DT inspiration.
    Thanks.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I got to play again. Thanks for another great sketch

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment - we love to hear what you think!